More About This Blog

This year after so many other numerous new year resolutions of losing weight I am actually making a true leap to really get there. I have always been over weight. The last time I was any where near the weight I was supposed to be was 3rd grade. In my sophomore year of High School I weighed 232 lbs. In 2004 I weighed 287 lbs. Now I weigh 324 lbs. At my most I was 338 lbs.

I am going to use this blog as a way for me to track my ups and downs and find out what really works for me. I am not trying anyone type of diet, but rather searching through them all and pulling what I can use to stay healthy for the rest of my life. This isn't going to be a get thin in 6 month trip...the things I do have to last in the long-term or I will end up quitting and ending up right back where I started or worse off.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Week 1 End - Week 2 Begin & Reflections

Hey Hey,

One week done and the beginning of the second has begun below are our week one weigh-in's, how much we lose, our goals for week one and our goals for this week.

The first set is mine, second is CK, and the third is HC:

Beginning of Week 1 324.1281.1222.6
Goal for Week 1-4-2-2
Actual for Week 1227.73.5
Ending for Week 1302.1273.4219.1
Beginning of Week 2302.1273.4219.1
Goal for Week 2-5-3-2

My Reflection on Week 1:
I feel really happy that I lost so much. It was a lot of hard work, but I plan to keep doing the best that I can to push myself, and to keep losing weight. More water, more walking, and keep eating the right food and at the right intervals.

CK Reflection on Week 1:

How ya doooin yall,

Overall this week my weight loss journey has been better than I expected. At first I was skeptical in even trying to lose just 2 pounds. I thought that running and strenuous exercise would work but just walking 3 times a day at least seemed to help the best. My eating habits have improved but I still need to work on portion control and my water intake. I was inspired by looking at old clothes I used to fit and by looking at magazines of clothes that I am determined to fit one day. My next goal is to loose 3 pounds, intake much more water, and still keep up with walking for at least 45 mins at least 3 times a week. After this week I feel really good now knowing that I met my goal and is still very determine to meet the next weeks goal.

Peeeeeeeace,

CK

Reflection from HC to be added at another time. Sorry.

Hope everyone had a great week and are working hard on their individual journey's.

Live, Love, & Laugh...Often,

HB

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm so proud of you, H! 22 pound...that's AMAZING. If you can drop that kind of weight in ONE week, can you imagine how many more you can drop in a month. Granted, it won't be 22 pounds each week, but if you can maintain a couple pounds a week, you will surely lose 100 pound by the summer time.

    Great job. Keep up the good work! YOu are my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete