More About This Blog

This year after so many other numerous new year resolutions of losing weight I am actually making a true leap to really get there. I have always been over weight. The last time I was any where near the weight I was supposed to be was 3rd grade. In my sophomore year of High School I weighed 232 lbs. In 2004 I weighed 287 lbs. Now I weigh 324 lbs. At my most I was 338 lbs.

I am going to use this blog as a way for me to track my ups and downs and find out what really works for me. I am not trying anyone type of diet, but rather searching through them all and pulling what I can use to stay healthy for the rest of my life. This isn't going to be a get thin in 6 month trip...the things I do have to last in the long-term or I will end up quitting and ending up right back where I started or worse off.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Daily - January 5, 2010

Hey Hey,

So I am current now...huh...I hope to stay this way.

Today I feel like I did great.

Eating went smooth another packed lunch, eggs for breakfast, I ate chili's for dinner, but it comprised of one big mouth burger with 4 french fries and water. Looked up the nutritional values, and not so bad when you don't eat all four and all the fries.

Exercise went same as yesterday. Got out their walked the same route & same time frame. I feel it went a little quicker - not in time but my feeling like the walk was quick - I had taken my nook with me and was walking and reading at the same time. I think I will continue this if it helps.

I would rate my food at 8 out of 10
I would rate my exercise at 5 out of 10

My sister HC has fallen off the wagon these last two day, but I am working to get her back on it. She can do it. I know she can. CK says she is doing okay but needs to improve. More than half the week is down I guess we shall see if we each reach our goal. Even if we don't..failure doesn't cone until you quit and that isn't happening.

Live, Love, & Laugh...Often

HB

No comments:

Post a Comment