More About This Blog

This year after so many other numerous new year resolutions of losing weight I am actually making a true leap to really get there. I have always been over weight. The last time I was any where near the weight I was supposed to be was 3rd grade. In my sophomore year of High School I weighed 232 lbs. In 2004 I weighed 287 lbs. Now I weigh 324 lbs. At my most I was 338 lbs.

I am going to use this blog as a way for me to track my ups and downs and find out what really works for me. I am not trying anyone type of diet, but rather searching through them all and pulling what I can use to stay healthy for the rest of my life. This isn't going to be a get thin in 6 month trip...the things I do have to last in the long-term or I will end up quitting and ending up right back where I started or worse off.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Daily - january 30, 2011

Hello...World,

Sunday was kinda a repeat of Saturday. Made some delicious yet unhealthy meal choices. Again with the great when I was eating and the not so great later. I don't think that had I been in a restaurant that I could have went to another day and ate at it again I would have needed to eat that many unhealthy items, but I might not get back to the the big island for like another 2 years, so I went a little over board on this one.

They say the first step in fixing a problem is admitting you have one. Hi, My name is Hillary and I have a real problem with eating and exercising. I am working on it, but it is definitely a process with many missteps along the way.

Rating for eating is 2 out of 10. Rating for exercise is 0 out of 10 as well. Got to get my as working on my journey again. Tomorrows another day. Had a few trips and stumbles, but I am gonna dust myself off and get back in the game.

Quote of the Day: Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. - Christopher Robin ( A.A. Milne)

Eyes Forward,

HB

No comments:

Post a Comment