More About This Blog

This year after so many other numerous new year resolutions of losing weight I am actually making a true leap to really get there. I have always been over weight. The last time I was any where near the weight I was supposed to be was 3rd grade. In my sophomore year of High School I weighed 232 lbs. In 2004 I weighed 287 lbs. Now I weigh 324 lbs. At my most I was 338 lbs.

I am going to use this blog as a way for me to track my ups and downs and find out what really works for me. I am not trying anyone type of diet, but rather searching through them all and pulling what I can use to stay healthy for the rest of my life. This isn't going to be a get thin in 6 month trip...the things I do have to last in the long-term or I will end up quitting and ending up right back where I started or worse off.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Daily - January 3, 2011

Hey Hey,

So two days ago as I have fallen slightly behind in posting. My eating wasn't so great as I had been so tired sunday night I didn't pack my lunch. I ended up buying mini bentos from 7-Eleven (lil smokies 5, Eggs 1/4 cup, 1 rice with seaweed musubi) & (1/4 redondo's hot dog, 5 little nuggets of chicken karage, 1 rice with seaweed musubi). Ate that through the day at work.

For dinner I are blazen steaks (steak welldone, one scoop brown rice (didn't eat it), ice burg lettuce with italian dressing.

Drank lots of water.

One really backwards and crazy on my part thing I did is regarding my exercise routine. Previous to Monday I hadn't been doing anything. I had this whacky idea to walk up the stairs in my 9 story building then down two floors and back up one until I got to the bottom. Ohhhhhh....BAD idea. I got to the top of the stairs - legs feel'n like they are about to give out, chest aching, can't breath - going down was bad. I felt like I was going to toss my dinner at the end. My sister still wanted to go walking so I walk around one block then call it quits for the night.

I have to say that it was such a great idea to jump right in like that. I know that I am he build up to it kind of exercise girl. If I go to hard I will just not want to do it any longer and will attempt to throw in the towel.

I would rate my food a 5 out of 10
I would rate my exercise a 3 out of 10

Live, Love, & Laugh...Often,

HB

No comments:

Post a Comment