More About This Blog

This year after so many other numerous new year resolutions of losing weight I am actually making a true leap to really get there. I have always been over weight. The last time I was any where near the weight I was supposed to be was 3rd grade. In my sophomore year of High School I weighed 232 lbs. In 2004 I weighed 287 lbs. Now I weigh 324 lbs. At my most I was 338 lbs.

I am going to use this blog as a way for me to track my ups and downs and find out what really works for me. I am not trying anyone type of diet, but rather searching through them all and pulling what I can use to stay healthy for the rest of my life. This isn't going to be a get thin in 6 month trip...the things I do have to last in the long-term or I will end up quitting and ending up right back where I started or worse off.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Daily - January 28,2011

Hello Hello,

Today I am at a conference for work and school. I didn't expect that I would have such a rough time with the eating but I did. I did plan ahead for the fact that I would have immediate access to sources of healthy food...sad truth is that is no one's fault, but my own. I should of foreseen the obtacles that I would face.

Over all even with the 4 small slices of pizza I don't feel that I did horrible today, but I am almost 95% sure that it could have been better if I had pre-planned for this conference. This is the first time that I have been away from my home and in an area where I don't have immediate transportation and know my way around. Adjustments need to be made and I think that now that I know I can better anticipate my needs in the future.

A big thanks to my friends here with me who understood when I wasn't feeling well and when I was starting to feel the lack of energy and encouraging me to eat even though they and I agree that pizza isn't healthy, but that was the option and I did need to eat. A big thanks for have my back and helping me hold myself together. Rating on Eating is a 5 out of 10.

Exercise is on it's way tomorrow...look out for it cause I know that I sure will be. Don't expect a miracle or any thing epic this is going to start off slow and steady as not to loss motivation or wear myself out and give up. Rating still...0 out of 10.

On a side note I was going to bring my scale with me on this trip, but didn't want to way my luggage down and have to check it. So I weighed myself this morning when I woke up. I will be posting that tomorrow as usual after getting my sisters and chals info. It will probably late in the day or even the next all depending on what we are doing tomorrow.

Keep your goal in vision and see your self there.

Quote of the Day: People who want to move mountains must start by carrying away small stones. - No Author

Best Wishes to you and yours,

HB

1 comment:

  1. It tough going to some where "foreign" and still maintain that diet. Especially, when you are doing activities and constantly on the go. I'm glad to hear that you had a great support system, who understood your needs and tried to accommodate.

    Too bad, you didn't bring your scale. That would've been a funny picture/post! LOL.

    ReplyDelete