More About This Blog

This year after so many other numerous new year resolutions of losing weight I am actually making a true leap to really get there. I have always been over weight. The last time I was any where near the weight I was supposed to be was 3rd grade. In my sophomore year of High School I weighed 232 lbs. In 2004 I weighed 287 lbs. Now I weigh 324 lbs. At my most I was 338 lbs.

I am going to use this blog as a way for me to track my ups and downs and find out what really works for me. I am not trying anyone type of diet, but rather searching through them all and pulling what I can use to stay healthy for the rest of my life. This isn't going to be a get thin in 6 month trip...the things I do have to last in the long-term or I will end up quitting and ending up right back where I started or worse off.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Daily - January 26, 2011

Helllooo,

Eating today has gone smoothly. Ate at the right times and felt better because of it. I wasn't nausea's from the vitamins anymore...thank goodness for that. All the nausea was pushing me towards not taking them any longer. Eating Rating is 6 out of 10

Not only did I eat healthy food, but I feel better mentally...like I am getting back on track and moving forward a little lighter in spirit, emotion, and mentally. What a difference a day makes.

Exercise is still in progress and will hopefully be coming soon 0 out of 10.

On another note I have been listening to a podcast that I downloaded from itunes around the first of the year. I love it. They tell you great stuff, really know what they are talking about, and make me wanna learn more on my own. The podcast is titled "Cut the Fat Weight Loss Podcast." You can download it on itunes.

Quote of the Day: Our plans miscarry because they have no aim. When a man does not know what harbor he is making for, no wind is the right wind. - Seneca

Hope everyone is moving slowly, but surly toward their very own goals and journey's.

HB

No comments:

Post a Comment