More About This Blog

This year after so many other numerous new year resolutions of losing weight I am actually making a true leap to really get there. I have always been over weight. The last time I was any where near the weight I was supposed to be was 3rd grade. In my sophomore year of High School I weighed 232 lbs. In 2004 I weighed 287 lbs. Now I weigh 324 lbs. At my most I was 338 lbs.

I am going to use this blog as a way for me to track my ups and downs and find out what really works for me. I am not trying anyone type of diet, but rather searching through them all and pulling what I can use to stay healthy for the rest of my life. This isn't going to be a get thin in 6 month trip...the things I do have to last in the long-term or I will end up quitting and ending up right back where I started or worse off.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Daily - January 25, 2011

Hey Hey,

Eating today went well compared to the other few days. The vitamins are still making me hellaciously nausea's, but I think that my body will overcome that in the long run. I have never took vitamins such as the one that I bought. I mean I have taken...One a Day: Women. Those made me nausea's for the first day, but then I felt fine. I am hoping the ones I am taking from GNC will balance out in my system soon.

I ate healthy food, but my intervals don't jive because I really should eat before I go to my class so that when I get back I don't have the stirrings of a headache coming on and feel like I want to gobble up everything in sight. My Rating for Eating is 6 out of 10 and though I ate healthy; the rating isn't higher because of the intervals of when I chose to eat.

Exercise rating is 0 out of 10. Still gotta get that plan going. Aggravating as exercise can sometimes be I know that it is a necessary activity for getting and maintaining health.

Quote of the Day: No horse gets anywhere until he is harnessed. No Stream or gas drives anything until it is confined. No Niagara is ever turned into light and power until it is tunneled. No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated, disciplined. - Harry Emerson Fosdick

Wishing the best for you and yours,

HB

No comments:

Post a Comment