More About This Blog

This year after so many other numerous new year resolutions of losing weight I am actually making a true leap to really get there. I have always been over weight. The last time I was any where near the weight I was supposed to be was 3rd grade. In my sophomore year of High School I weighed 232 lbs. In 2004 I weighed 287 lbs. Now I weigh 324 lbs. At my most I was 338 lbs.

I am going to use this blog as a way for me to track my ups and downs and find out what really works for me. I am not trying anyone type of diet, but rather searching through them all and pulling what I can use to stay healthy for the rest of my life. This isn't going to be a get thin in 6 month trip...the things I do have to last in the long-term or I will end up quitting and ending up right back where I started or worse off.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Daily - January 20, 2011

Hey Hey,

Today I didn't pack a lunch or much of a lunch. I was tired and didn't pack it the night before, so the quickest thing is for me to shove fruit and cottage cheese in a plastic back and eat that through the day. So it was grapes (b), pineapple & cottage cheese (s), apple & cottage cheese (lunch), and then I went out to dinner with my cousin, or rather she took me to dinner for my birthday which is sort of a tradition since this is the same thing we did last year of course with us the dinner must be two or so weeks from my actual birthday though...lol.

My cousin...She is a busy girl, so it is understandable. Peoples got lots of things to do...I understand that better than most people do. So we ate at spaghetti factory at Ward. I ate my salad, one piece of broccoli with mizithira cheese, three pieces of garlic bread with cheese, and 4 or so bites of my chicken marsala. I know it was another night of not so healthy dinner, but I look at it this way...that I am making slight changes and that I didn't finish the whole meal like I probably could have done not three weeks ago.

Exercise still working on making myself get a plan together to get moving on this, but it is still in the works.

I am rating my eating a 5 out of 10, because for 3/4 of the day I did good with eating healthy food. My exercise rating is 0 out of 10...curiouser and curiouser...I am still okay with this.

Quote of the day: A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. - Hugh Downs

Live, Love, & Laugh...Often,

HB

No comments:

Post a Comment