More About This Blog

This year after so many other numerous new year resolutions of losing weight I am actually making a true leap to really get there. I have always been over weight. The last time I was any where near the weight I was supposed to be was 3rd grade. In my sophomore year of High School I weighed 232 lbs. In 2004 I weighed 287 lbs. Now I weigh 324 lbs. At my most I was 338 lbs.

I am going to use this blog as a way for me to track my ups and downs and find out what really works for me. I am not trying anyone type of diet, but rather searching through them all and pulling what I can use to stay healthy for the rest of my life. This isn't going to be a get thin in 6 month trip...the things I do have to last in the long-term or I will end up quitting and ending up right back where I started or worse off.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Daily - January 2, 2011

Hey Hey,

Today I think I did okay on eating. I am still working on getting into the swing of things. I have not and doubt that I will cut out things entirely. I don't think I can live my life just eating salads and drinking water. I know that some can live that life, but I don't thing I am one of them.

My reasoning of not cutting things out is that if I can't live with the eating habits for the rest of my life then what is really the point? Cutting things out in the short run may let me lose weight in the short run, but I am not looking for a quick change...I am looking for the long haul here.

As for exercise I haven't done any thing on that matter as of today and yesterday. I hope to go walking in the morning tomorrow...we shall see.

Food Rating is like a 6 (better than before but I know I can improve)
Exercise Rating is a 0 (Cause I haven't done anything yet)

Live, Love, & Laugh...Often
HB

No comments:

Post a Comment