More About This Blog

This year after so many other numerous new year resolutions of losing weight I am actually making a true leap to really get there. I have always been over weight. The last time I was any where near the weight I was supposed to be was 3rd grade. In my sophomore year of High School I weighed 232 lbs. In 2004 I weighed 287 lbs. Now I weigh 324 lbs. At my most I was 338 lbs.

I am going to use this blog as a way for me to track my ups and downs and find out what really works for me. I am not trying anyone type of diet, but rather searching through them all and pulling what I can use to stay healthy for the rest of my life. This isn't going to be a get thin in 6 month trip...the things I do have to last in the long-term or I will end up quitting and ending up right back where I started or worse off.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Daily - January 19, 2011

Hey Hey,

Glad to say that I haven't completely tossed in the towel yet. I did have some missteps though. Hhhuuuhhh...I guess it is...Confession Time. I ate Chinese food for dinner and not healthy Chinese food either where most of it is vegetables. As I am typing I have a grin cause...damn it tasted so good I couldn't stop. :P Ohh...and I ate breaded pork for lunch and then ate lemon chicken & fried rice for dinner. I don't regret it cause I really enjoyed it...I should however in the future not eat so damn much. I felt like I wanted to toss my cookies (or rather my fried rice) after that.

It may seem weird since I logically know that it has only been three weeks that I have been making changes, but it sure as hell seems a lot longer than that. Can't blame the time perception on this get healthy journey since I am feeling the same way about school. Weird :/

Exercise has been pretty non-existent at this time, I am hoping to have the time to sit down and write out some plans perhaps this weekend. Hopefully I won't feel like a procrastinator.

Since I ain't feeling so moody and shifty today. I would rate my eating at a 4 out of 10 since once upon a time I could finish that lemon chicken with fried rice plate and still be feeling like I was hungry. I would rate my exercise at 0 out of 10 since I didn't do any, but I am okay with that...for not that is.

Quote of the day: A man may conquer a million men in battle but one who conquers himself is, indeed, the greatest of conquerors. - Buddha

Live, Love, & Laugh...Often,

HB

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome cheat meal. I heard its good to have a cheat meal once or twice a month. I've been having cheat years. Haha.

    ReplyDelete