More About This Blog

This year after so many other numerous new year resolutions of losing weight I am actually making a true leap to really get there. I have always been over weight. The last time I was any where near the weight I was supposed to be was 3rd grade. In my sophomore year of High School I weighed 232 lbs. In 2004 I weighed 287 lbs. Now I weigh 324 lbs. At my most I was 338 lbs.

I am going to use this blog as a way for me to track my ups and downs and find out what really works for me. I am not trying anyone type of diet, but rather searching through them all and pulling what I can use to stay healthy for the rest of my life. This isn't going to be a get thin in 6 month trip...the things I do have to last in the long-term or I will end up quitting and ending up right back where I started or worse off.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Daily - January 15, 2011

Hey Hey,

So today is a bunch of weirdness for me. I tripped up a little by putting on 10lbs in a week. I ain't gonna lie and act like everything was rainbows and unicorns in my universe. I'm not mad that I put on weight what is frustrating me is not knowing what cause that kind of weight gain in 1 weeks time. Was it not enough exercise, food intake, water intake, weigh myself wrong the first time, my scale is malfunctioning? I just don't know. I am having some difficulties figuring it out and it is bringing me down some. Today I ate not so healthy food but great proportioning.

Exercise wise I did 25 minutes of cardio Zumba and that was definitely difficult. I find myself more and more irritated with myself and that is making me frustrated which lead to me not giving a hell. I feel it coming on...the dreaded "White Flag". The "white flag" feeling is coming on, but I am going to keep trying. At this point I need a new plan of action. I'm going to be thinking on it. We'll see what I come up with.

No ratings today because at this point it will just aggravate the situation on my feeling. Getting healthy is just as much a emotional, & mind activity as it is a physical one. I need to get my head straight and quick.

Live, Love, Laugh...Often,

HB

1 comment:

  1. Its hard, but the key is to never give up on yourself. Honestly, you STILL lost 10pounds, which is a GREAT accomplishment for your FIRST week. I know this week, you will do better. ITs okay to get discourage from time to time, but just know, people out there (like me) are rooting for you! And only want the best from you...don't give up. What if Mr. Dozie picked up on you giving up and stop drawing circles?

    ReplyDelete