More About This Blog

This year after so many other numerous new year resolutions of losing weight I am actually making a true leap to really get there. I have always been over weight. The last time I was any where near the weight I was supposed to be was 3rd grade. In my sophomore year of High School I weighed 232 lbs. In 2004 I weighed 287 lbs. Now I weigh 324 lbs. At my most I was 338 lbs.

I am going to use this blog as a way for me to track my ups and downs and find out what really works for me. I am not trying anyone type of diet, but rather searching through them all and pulling what I can use to stay healthy for the rest of my life. This isn't going to be a get thin in 6 month trip...the things I do have to last in the long-term or I will end up quitting and ending up right back where I started or worse off.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Daily - January 13, 2011

Hey Hey,

Eating went well today. I packed enough food to last me and I ate at the intervals that allowed me to function through the day with out becoming extremely hungry or giving myself a headache.

Exercising didn't go so well. I have seemed to be out of it today and didn't do as much as I know I should have. I completed about 18 minutes of Zumba Cardio Party until my shoes were slipping (for some reason I had water on my tile floor which made me hesitant to really move around cause I was afraid to slip). Are you wondering why I didn't try to dry the floor. I sure did but I think that my shoes had the water on it and at that point I was throughly over it. I even took off my shoes, but it was wholly uncomfortable to be jumping around in my bare feet. That was the end of my exercise today other than my walking which I took over 6000 steps not including the exercise.

Pause from writing as I try to figure out what the hell is wrong with me and go do some more exercise.

Okay so I did like 7 minutes of Biggest Loser work out and then got more angry and decided that I needed to go for a walk. So I walk 1.4 miles around my neighborhood. I have to really think this whole exercise thing through before I end up sabotage myself with my anger and disappointment. I am going to work on it.

Rating for Eating is 7 out of 10
Rating for Exercise is 3 out of 10 - Not because I didn't do enough but because of my reaction to how little I felt like doing.

Quote for today:
It is not work that kills men, it is worry. Work is healthy; you can hardly put more on a man than he can bear. But worry is rust upon the blade. It is not movement that destroys the machinery, but friction. - Henry Ward Beecher

Live, Love, & Laugh...Often,

HB

No comments:

Post a Comment