More About This Blog

This year after so many other numerous new year resolutions of losing weight I am actually making a true leap to really get there. I have always been over weight. The last time I was any where near the weight I was supposed to be was 3rd grade. In my sophomore year of High School I weighed 232 lbs. In 2004 I weighed 287 lbs. Now I weigh 324 lbs. At my most I was 338 lbs.

I am going to use this blog as a way for me to track my ups and downs and find out what really works for me. I am not trying anyone type of diet, but rather searching through them all and pulling what I can use to stay healthy for the rest of my life. This isn't going to be a get thin in 6 month trip...the things I do have to last in the long-term or I will end up quitting and ending up right back where I started or worse off.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

2 weeks done the 3rd has began

Hey Hey,

So this week brings some weird news in the way of our weight, but we aren't tripp'n (now we aren't tripp'n but for about 10 minutes we were tripp'n real hard...lol).

In order is my info, chals info, and hedz info.

Beginning of Week 2 302.1 273.4 219.1
Goal for Week 2 -5 -3 -2
Actual for Week 2 10.9 5.7 0
Ending for Week 2 313 279.1 219.1
Beginning of Week 3 313 279.1 219.1
Goal for Week 3 -4 -2 -2

Reflections on Week 2

Hey Hey,

Yeah you aren't tripp'n that says that I put on 10.9 lbs in one week. Hmmm....it is a mystery. I ain't given up or given in though I am going to keep trying. I don't know how or the why of it but I focusing not on the past but on today and tomorrow. Can't change last week, so I shouldn't freak out on it either. I am going to continue to eat healthy and come up with some other plans as the day rolls by. I got 50 weeks and the rest of my life to get my weight down and get healthy...I can't let one week hold me down. Yepppp...that is my blog pep talk and on the way through this journey I know I am going to need it more than this once, and I am okay with that.

I am keeping my head up and telling the same to my sister and chals. I say the same to you. Some times thing are tough and seem so far out of reach, but one step at a time may take a while, but you'll get there.

Our greatest glory consist not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Oliver Goldsmith

Live, Love, Laugh...Often,

HB

How ya doooin yall,

So this week I did a lot better than last week I must say, I increased my intake of water and been portioning my food a lot better. But I am still having a hard time trying to find the time with working out with a hard 5 days of school and taking care of a household is a full time job, but I still just try to walk around the block at least. It is a bit discouraging for gaining more weight. I think its because I haven’t ate as much as I should and kind of cheated on Friday with 2 pieces of pizza and some breadsticks, if you did not know I am addict to carbohydrates I am a freak when it comes to it. I looooove carbs. I am not going to let this discourage me I am eating better and getting exercise in as much as I can for 45 minutes at least. So this week I am going to eat more smaller meals healthier meals throughout the days and squeeze in more exercise time still increasing my water. So until next Saturday guys.

Peeeeeeeace,

Chals


Holaaaaaaa,

So this week was okay. I tried to exercise but was discouraged because I weighed myself at work and had gained a couple pounds. Also, I started school this week so I struggled with balancing school, 40 hours of work, a child, and still making time to exercise. And since I was out almost all day a couple of days this week I had to pack all my meals which for me made it a little difficult to eat healthy. I tried my best although I felt extra tired this week and according to my scale and I am the same weight but as long as the scale doesn’t go up I’m happy. So I’m going to try better next week and hopefully go down. So until next week.

Aloooooooooooha!!!

H3dz!!



No comments:

Post a Comment